The most impressive and famous qoutes about kiss

These are the most famous quotes about the kiss, the most concise and shortest statement about the kisses and also the most impressive and most romantic sentences of the kiss.

1. “Kiss me, and you will see how important I am.” ― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

The most impressive and famous qoutes about kiss
The most impressive and famous qoutes about kiss

2. “Make me immortal with a kiss.” ― Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus and Other Plays, Parts 1-2

3. “One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.” ― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever

4. “A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.” ― Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

5. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” ― Ingrid Bergman

6. “Do not fall in love with people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.

I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.” ― Caitlyn Siehl, Literary Sexts: A Collection of Short & Sexy Love Poems

7. “Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you.”  ― Paul McCartney

8. “A kiss on the beach when there is a full moon is the closest thing to heaven.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.

9. “It's the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world.” ― Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me

A famous Russian writer said, "when you can not say in words when you in love with her (or him), talk with a kiss". And I really like this sentence. 

Read more The best quotes about girls