What words do women like most?

What words do women like most


Which of these sweet words makes a lady feel happy most? According to you, which statements of the following sentences will make a woman feel happiest? In other words, what words do the girls usually love from their husbands or partners of the following statements: 

  • Have you eaten? 
  • Don't cook today! 
  • What should I buy for you on coming back from work? 
  • When am I meeting your family? 
  • How much do you want? 
  • No s*e*x today! 
  • You are the sweetest thing that has happened in my life. 
  • Let's go eat out. 
  • How are you doing my princess? 
  • Would you marry me? 
  • You are my heart - you are my soul 
  • I love you more than I can say

Thank for share this post: what words do women like best. Here are some other related posts: