The best love messages for your wife

The best love messages for your wife

1. I want to love you more than forever because even eternity is not enough time for me to express my love for you.



2. If god grants me just one wish. I would ask a long life. Because I would get the time to stay with you for long. I love you so much my beautiful wife!

3. The best day in my life was the day I married you
The best thing in my life is you
I cannot imagine a single day without you
I've said it once, and I'll say it again
I love you!!

4. I may not get the time to tell you this everyday, but I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. If I ever get a chance to relive my life, I would start it from the day we got married. I love you my beloved wife.

5. They say when love is real, it never fades away. It just keeps getting more and more stronger with time. That is the way I feel with you. Married life would never have been half the fun it is, without you as my wife. I could never give you away for anything in this world. You are so special to me, my dear wife.

These are the messages of love's most romantic, most sincere, most preferred that many people all like, you can send it to your wife or lover. I am sure that she will love, feel loved, really touching. 

Read more: What do you think about kiss?