What do you think about the kiss?


“Every morning when I wake up, I kiss her forehead as symbol of gratitude and appreciation and she repays me back with a lovely smile.” ― M.F. Moonzajer, A moment with God ; Poetry

“He kisses like he's dying of thirst, and I'm water.” ― Jennifer L. Armentrout, Opal

“When he kissed me, it was like he was reaching for my soul.”  ― Jennifer L. Armentrout, Opal

“A first kiss is the demarcation line: the same information that a moment ago felt private, all of a suddens seems unfair to withhold. And with that exchange came more.”  ― Francesca Marciano

“The only French I know is a kiss. I studied a lot of that foreign tongue in high school.” ― Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life

“My whole body sank forward into his arms. His lips moved against mine, exploring my mouth so gently. I tried to mimic his movements--slowly, uncertainly, until I didn't have to think about it at all. It just felt right. He let out a soft moan at my reaction and cupped his hands behind my head, pulling me closer until I couldn't tell where my mouth ended and his began. A liquid sensation swooped throughout my stomach. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt and it kept growing, the vibrating heat expanding outward. I was surprised I was still able to stand.”  ― Heather Anastasiu, Glitch


“She is so lovely she could kill you without you even noticing it. A monster girl who knows when to kiss and when to kill.”  ― Cameron Jace, Snow White Sorrow

“Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.”  ― Beau Taplin

“Like a kiss, the pain which envelops us will leave and in it's place there will be an empty pit.”  ― Colten Charles Baker

“The kiss is the greatest of gifts, a miracle, uniquely human. A kiss beneath the mistletoe. A kiss after midnight. A kiss before dying. The devil's kiss. As a picture tells a thousand words, so a kiss says everything that's important. I am told prostitutes never kiss their clients. It is too personal, too human. We kiss to say I love you. We kiss the rings of the self-important. The feet of conquerors. The rich dark earth when we reach the promised land. We kiss our hands and wave as loved ones begin a journey. We kiss strangers before dawn in the first hours of a New Year because our wintry lips are incomplete until they are oiled by a kiss.”  ― Chloe Thurlow, The Secret Life of Girls

“Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete.”  ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

“There was a lot of pain in that kiss. There was so much hurt and so much fear in it. I felt tears rolling down the both of our faces. But, in that kiss, there was even more want. We both wanted to smother out that pain, to not have so many horrible things in the all too recent past, to just be normal, to do the types of things we were supposed to be dealing with besides death and disability.”  ― Keary Taylor, What I Didn't Say


“I said he kissed me. Really kissed me. It rocked me to my soul. It was brutal. It was brilliant. It was horrible. I thought I was going to die.”  ― Margaret Way, Gennis Dilemma

“I just want that, the way I feel when you kiss me. Just having it makes all the bad things better.”  ― Brenna Yovanoff, The Space Between

“Have you ever given yourself to a kiss so completely, that you felt like you surrendered some of yourself and replaced it with a part of them?”  ― Ali Harris

“We kiss and I feel like a millionaire.”  ― Ali Harris, The First Last Kiss

“Any girl who says she doesn’t keep a list of best kisses ever is lying. She may not have a pen-and-paper list, but she knows in her head who rocked her world and made her more than weak in the knees.”  ― Lauren Blakely, Caught Up in Us.

Read more: The most impressive and famous quotes about kiss - wikichoices