[Funny story of the girls ] - I am also better than you in bed

I am also better than you in bed
Who is better than?

Please have a funny time with me. The story below maybe makes you laugh:

A house girl wanted her madam to increase her salary! The madam wanted three reasons why she wanted her to increase salary! House girl: "I can cook better than you"!

Madam: "Who told you that"? House girl: "Your husband told me"!

Madam:"Okay, second reason"! House girl: "I can iron better than you"! Madam: "Who told you that"?

House girl: "Your husband told me"! Madam: "Okay,third reason"! House girl: "I am also better than you in bed"!

All of a sudden, madam got so sad and she was ready to break the house girl's neck! Madam: "Did my husband say that"? House girl: "No! The driver told me that I am better than you in bed"!

Madam: "Saxx. Lower your voice please! I will increase your salary"!

Note: The pictures are only for illustration, not related to the content of the article.


Read more Funny story of the girls and here are all of the fun and joke. A New Post You May Like: The Fastest Cars in the World