What does "I love you" mean?

What does I love you mean
What does I love you mean?

''I Love you” means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.

It means loving you even when you are you are in bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do.

It means loving you when you are down, not just when you are fun to bewith... ''I Love you'' means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine.

It means that I care enough to fight for you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same about me...

These days, most heart has been hurt and broken. But that doesn't mean true love no longer exists. Yes! There are people who will still love you nomatter the situation. But it's unfortunate that ''I love you'' is not longer meaningful to those betrayed by it...


Don't abuse it. When you say ''I love you'' make sure it's deeply from your heart! Do you agree with me?