Which girls do you choose, fat or thin?

Hello, I am very happy to perform this survey and poll. I think it is not too difficult. Would you please take 30 seconds to answer me one open question, that what your preference for girls is?

If I do not want to talk about other features such as soul, personality, education, qualifications, status, hobbies, style... Here, I just want to mention the form of a girl. Which one of two girls as the picture below do you choose?

Which girls do you choose, fat or thin
Which girls do you choose, fat or thin?
Which girls do you choose, fat or thin
If do you love a girl like her?

Which girls do you choose, fat or thin
Do you like this girl?

Note, only choose one:

1. I like a girl with a petite body, beautiful

2. I like a girl with a small but high body

3. I like a girl with plump body and medium height

4. I like a girl with plump body but large high

5. I like a fat girl

6. I like a scrawny girl

7. Let's talk about your other hobbies

Yes, I needed to reduce fat but my friend wants to gain weight a little more.

Thank you for your enthusiastic participation in the survey and shared. You'll find someone like you want on my blog.