I can't forget your kisses

I can't forget your kisses
I can't forget your kisses

She can't forget your kisses and she wants a man who can hold her hand, look into her eyes and assure her that he will never break her heart and leave her shattered. She wants a man who can fight for her and love her forever.

1- I can't forget the sound of your kisses, neither will forget your warm embrace. I can't forget the sweet memories. We have made sweetheart God bless for the joy you brought into my life and I will always love you till I pass into the deep sleep of no return.

2- A woman doesn’t expect her man to sing songs to praise her, write poems to describe her beauty or flatter her all the time. She doesn’t want a man who just wants to show her off to his friends at the parties. She wants a man who is by her side to wipe her tears when she is crying. She wants a man who can hold her and be her strength when she is breaking apart. She wants a man who can hold her hand, look into her eyes and assure her that he will never break her heart and leave her shattered. She wants a man who can fight for her and love her forever. - The most famous quotes in the world

Read more http://www.wikichoices.com/ and the post many reader like most: left eyes twitching causes and meaning