Which of these can you manage to do easily?

The puzzles, awkward situations and funniest circumstances
My puzzles for you

These are some the puzzles, awkward situations and funniest circumstances for you to have relax time at weekend. Please tell me which of these can you manage to do easily?

1. Two years without money

2. Two years without s - e - x (ha ha)

3. Two years without your phone

4. Two years without bathing

5. Two years without your favorite food

6. Two years without sleeping

7. Two years without visiting the toilet

8. Two years without brushing your teeth

Well, although it could never happen to you, but they are the real circumstances in our lives.

Through this test, I just want to know that, in some cases above, what you could never live without it, and what you are willing to accept not have it in your life. Please be honest.

I prefer the articles about such awkward situations. My answer to this test is: I can accept it all, but can not live without "zex". And you?

The puzzles, awkward situations and funniest circumstances: wikichoices
Should read more: Men always want to be a woman's first love