Which sentence of following messages, good news do you like the most?

Which sentence of following messages, good news do you like the most?

Perhaps you are expecting new and funny and happy messages, stories or SMS to you. The familiar questions to starting your new day, they are what's new or is nothing new? So which sentence of following messages do you like the most?

1). Congratulations , you have won $20,000
2). Hey baby, just wanted to say 'I love you'
3). Come fetch your money, sorry about the delay. Or you want me
to bring it?
4). Come over now, I want you!!!!
5). Please call me
6). You have been admitted into the university of your choice
7). Did you here that monday is now a public holiday?
8. I have a crush on you
9). I am pregnant and it is yours.
10). Congratulation, your wife just gave birth

What number is yours? Please tell me here and note to share this article. Sincerely thank!


Which sentence of following messages, good news do you like the most? Read more other posts on wikichoices