The 10 best quotes about new car

The 10 best quotes about new car
The 10 best quotes about new car
These are 10 best quotes about a new car that I like most:

1. When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. - Prince Philip

2. The only big things I've purchased are my dad's heart valve and a Rolls-Royce for my parents, for their anniversary. And that was only because my dad had a Lady Gaga license plate on our old car and it was making me crazy because he was getting followed everywhere, so I bought him a new car. - Lady Gaga

3. To attract men, I wear a perfume called 'New Car Interior'. - Rita Rudner

4. I've done movies I'm very proud of, but there's always a sense of: 'Come see this shiny new car!' The question I hate the most is: 'Why should people see it?' - Oscar Isaac

5. Short stories, for me, it's like you step inside this brand new car and you drive it and you drive it into a tree and you walk away from it. - Kevin Wilson

6. I want a car that will last 10 years or longer because I totally hate the process of researching, shopping for a new car, and then haggling for the price. I wish I could just snap my fingers and my car is there. - Kiran Ahluwalia

7. I love driving. I still drive a 1993 Toyota Camry. I do want to get an electric car, but it's less of a carbon footprint if you keep your old, fuel-efficient car on the road than if you say 'build me a whole new car. - Josh Fox

8. The reason I keep talking about a wife and saying the word 'wife' on stage is because it seems a funny word to me. The more you say it, the more it seems to detach from that person and become this sort of abstract thing: that you would set out to find a wife, that it would be an objective like buying a new car. - Stephen Merchant

9. Part of us believes the new car is better because it lasts longer. But, in fact, that's the worst thing about the new car. It will stay around to disappoint you, whereas a trip to Europe is over. It evaporates. It has the good sense to go away, and you are left with nothing but a wonderful memory. - Daniel Gilbert

10. A new car is not going to change your life. - Monica Ali. Read more the fastest cars in the world